The race to 100% digital is on.
With the restaurant industry still in the early innings of its digital transformation, brands need an airtight strategy when it comes to building out their tech stack. Download the buyer’s guide to learn where to prioritize your efforts and get the most out of every investment.
In this guide, you'll discover:
- How driving digital growth delivers impact across teams
- Everything you need to become 100% digital
- A digital maturity self-assessment to determine your next steps
Here's why leading brands are laser-focused on enhancing their tech stack:
- More revenue: Across on- and off-premise channels, our data shows digital orders are more profitable, averaging 12% higher checks on average
- Improved operations: By reducing manual input and integrating all orders into one system, teams can stay focused on the guest experience
- Mission-critical data: Harness data and analytics from 100% of orders, so you can identify and cater to your most valuable guests
- Personalized engagements: Combine behavioral and transactional data to personalize experiences and maximize guest lifetime value (LTV)